Disposable air/water syringe tip- Durable, all-plastic construction- Dry air every time, no water leaking- Clear plastic allows visibility of water flow- No adapter or converter kit needed with original equipment- Will fit most models of air/water syringes if not previously converted to disposable tipsDisposable Air/Water Tips (Interior Colored Assorted) - 125/Box
The DenLase is a dental soft tissue laser, which has CE0197 TUV Certification, 810nm or 980 nm, 0.5W~9W. OEM is available.The DenLase is a soft tissue laser with wavelength of 810 or 980 nm, designed for a wide variety of oral soft tissue procedures. The DenLase utilizes a soild state diode as a laser engery source, .
· A compact diode laser, 450 grams.MFR. Sirona Germany · Siro-Laser caters for broad spectrum of application in endodontics, periodontics and dental surgery.· Totally maintenance free unit, powerful, gentle and safe.· The sirolaser ensure excellent treatment results, complete patient satisfaction and maximum return on your investment.· Easy to use pre set soft wear, as it is easy to navigate the clear menu step by step.· The sirolaser can be operated using the finger switch on the hand piece or the foot switch.
Features of Wired Pocket Cam 1/4 CMOS Intraoral Camera with SD Card CF-9861. 1/4 CMOS high resolution intra oral camera. 2. Built-in SD card, video output, or connect with computer through USB card reader. 3. Reliable light source with 6 pieces of white light LED. 4. Convenient to carry, the images display on 2.5inch LCD. 5. Adjust the brightness and contrast on the LCD directly. 6. It has 5 buttons to control: freeze, save, previous image, next image, and delete. 7.
Ready-to-use zinc sulphate cement for provisional filling and temporary insertion of permanent crowns and bridgesIndications· Temporary restoration of cavities in interval between tooth preparation and permanent cementation· Cementing medium for temporary inserting all types of permanent crowns and bridges
elf-curing temporary crown and bridge material in cartridgesIndicationsFabrication of aesthetic temporary crowns,bridges, inlays and onlaysAdvantages
- Simple and fast working steps
- Less than 1 minute setting time in the mouth
- Easy to shape and polish
- Available in 8 shades for natural aesthetics
- Long-lasting temporaries
- High stability of shape and shade
- Very economical
Product - Features & BenefitstgTempfill Material for temporary cavity filling Indications: Suitable for temporary restorations Subjected to occlusal load Temporary cementation of pins And after endodontic treatment Advantages : Easily placed and removed Provide airtight cavity Has an excellent stability after cure Has high resistance to pressure Easy to operate